A Message To Our Customers
We understand the uncertainty you may be experiencing at this time. As always, we're committed to being responsive to your needs. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have measures in place to ensure we continue to serve our customers in a way that is safe for both you and our employees. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to message us or give us a call! Please see below for the measures we are taking to ensure your safety and ours:
- New hours of operation: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- All repairs are continuing on all vehicles. Updates or changes will be communicated as necessary through phone text or email.
- Drop off and pickup by appointments only.
- Estimates by appointment.
- Sanitation Steps:
- Protecting your vehicle with steering wheel, seat, shifter and seat covers.
- Giving our technicians the proper gloves and respirators to wear while working on your vehicle.
- We continue to take enhanced measures to clean and disinfect our facility as well as all vehicle repaired. Every vehicle will receive a thorough cleaning prior to vehicle delivery.
Most importantly, we are praying for everyone's health and safety. We know this too shall pass as long as everyone does their part. We've been here to help you for over 50 years and will continue to be here for you.